Under numerous requests I post at itself on a site this test therefore as on YouTube there were many questions from miss translation and titles.
The usual test and nobody has got stuck in a snow, effect of the hung out wheel has been decided to make on a snow.
-attempt to get under way (diff free)
The back left and forward right wheel-turns
-now (diff lock) turns two back and right forward.
– Is worse further, under a forward right wheel now an ice (effect of the hung out wheel)
– Braking, probably to throw twisting instant it is a little back.
– But it does not rescue, already everywhere an ice (conditionally)
– I shall repeat this is the test of a full drive quattro rather than shootings of the car which have got stuck in a snow.
– The same, but on the other hand.
– Hit the brakes (not the hand brake) a little throws a twisting instant back.
– And now we leave the car and we look as the full drive quattro the first generations with arbitrarily hung out wheel works.
– One forward right wheel and all turns.
– Now has tightened a manual brake
– Does not help and is clear why, clamps a back axis which and so does not turn.
– Again we brake mainly forward axis, it is necessary to do it accurately giving the certain portion of gas, it is no more not less differently it is possible to decay or to not connect a back axis.
– Properly to brake the short jerks, thus the twisting instant is thrown on a back axis.
– One more opening, blocking (diff lock) is automatically switched off if one of forward wheels conditionally is hung out.
– Now the test quattro is finished, all is clear, we shall leave.
– While I tested a full drive quattro, under three wheels was formed the ice , and to leave even in the swing it has appeared not at all simply.
– The first part of the test has ended.
– Now a practical part.
– The main question about which I has argued with comrade, I shall call in or not? This time (diff lock)
– Has a little taken down
– Attempt number 2
– Has almost drive in:)
– Diagonal posting by the passenger car.
– Again (diff lock) we try to move down on road.
– The history repeats, from for that that the forward right wheel slips (conditionally is hung out) blocking (diff lock) is switched off automatically.
– I try to brake, the car has a little moved and set on the bottom
– Benevolent men have not helped.
– Has extended the lorry, but it already was on the back stage.
Conclusion: Quattro is rule ! at skillful use and in an everyday life not much people so scoffs at car.
– But not every car it is capable on such;)